Wednesday, November 28, 2012

ICONIC



Inspirational Beginnings

I've been wanting to begin this blog for quite some time now but never knew how or when. Although blogging has been around for a few years now, it has only recently become recognized world-wide as a profession and a viable source of information and inspiration. Bloggers share their thoughts and experiences and it inspires our dreams to dream bigger and actions to speak louder. I do prefer the fashion blogs and for most who've known me throughout my life, I have only recently began to indulge in the life of a fashionista. Whether it's a Michael Kors faux fur winter coat I drool over or a simple polka dot sweater from the Gap, style and fashion are playful and spirited, but yet elegant and glamorous. It is a lifestyle and all around us. So have fun and learn what is inspirational for you. I can only hope I can ignite even the smallest of flames for your inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment