Sunday, December 2, 2012

BANTER 

Hope Solo or Mia Hamm?



Nicki Minaj or Rihanna?

 

Bar banter is always entertaining but last night's took a different spin. In a whirlwind of santas, elves, and reindeer of Stamford's Santacon, my heterosexual roommate shot her rapid fire of girl crush, alone on the island, who'd you rather game. Hope Solo or Mia Hamm? Nicki Minaj or Rihanna? Well who'd you rather? Hands down Mia Hamm and Rihanna for me. Sorry Hope Solo, I can't accept your decision of getting married the morning your husband was released from prison for beating you. Although you are quite attractive and kicked ass in the Olympics, I respect you BUT Mia Hamm is the ultimate, the beginning, the leader, slide on your knees role model, gorgeous, amazing Mia Hamm. Now you may say it's hypocritical to hate on Hope's love when Rihanna is my second choice and now back together with x-beau Chris Brown slash woman beater slash I got a tattoo on my neck of your beaten face. But at the end of the day Nicki Minaj may be fun, spirited, boootilish-sorry Beyonce but if your arse and Kim Kardashian's arse had a baby, Nicki would still win- I am partial to the badass, sexpot, leather and whips that is Rihanna. The list could go on for my girl crushes from Audrey Hepburn to Blake Lively each for their own fabulous reasons but I ask you party people of the USA, what bar banter, girl crushes do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment