Wednesday, December 5, 2012

BIRTHDAY WISHES


 
 

Champagne Wishes & Caviar Dreams

Another year gone by but truthfully, I stopped counting after my 18th birthday. You're as young as you choose to be and I choose to be 18 at heart, free-spirited, and forever wild. Today was spent celebrating in the Big Apple and hometown state-NY. People travel from near and far to visit the concrete jungle and for great reasoning. Especially now, the Rockefeller Christmas tree, Saks Fifth Avenue windows, and romantic strolls through Central Park. Whether you're 10 minutes away or 10,000 miles away, New York City in December is a must for every bucket list. 

Dress warm-ladies you can certainly look chic even bundled up. Take a look at last week's post on Winter Coating for ideas. Most importantly save the heels for the night club. It is a lot of walking and if you want to truly enjoy the visit keep it to flats or boots. Luckily/dangerously enough, global warming is on the rise as today was a beautiful 60*F. Hello December! 

As for my new year beginning at a new age- I can only hope for just as many adventures and fabulous destinations, plenty of champagne, new challenges, and of course always a room full of people I love. Cin Cin! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment