

Winter Work Days
Just because the weather may become bleak during winter , doesn't mean your outfits should too, especially in the office. Luckily enough I don't work in a suit and tie atmosphere-unless client meetings are held of course- and therefore I am able to have fun with how I dress each morning. If nothing else gives you a boost in the morning, the idea of playing dress up should be some bit of fun...no? Perhaps then you should just stick with the lattes. Patterns all the way! And animal print too! Jazz up the shoes by getting a pair of smoking slippers-they're all over the place these days. Charlotte Olympia has a ton of fun designs. Ralph Lauren still maintains the originals if you're looking for more traditional. As far as bow ties are concerned, I don't believe they're only for men. I love men's attire and I'll add in a masculine touch wherever possible. As long as you don't leave the house in an outfit, let's say that your mother wouldn't approve of, then you're good to go. AKA if you cover up the twins and cheeks and you're safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment