Thursday, December 20, 2012

HOLIDAY TRAVELS


 
 

Trains, Planes, & Automobiles

It's that time again for patience to wear thin and road rage to grow high...Holiday Travel! Yay! I'm fortunate enough that I will only have to drive less than an hour (so I hope) to get to my family. No matter the distance, nor the type of transport, you'll want to be comfortable in your outfit and chic all the same. Blair Eadie has a handful of inspirational attire on her blog Atlantic-Pacific. Check her out above in her converse and leather. Lauren Conrad not only makes suggestions of what to wear, but what to pack during travels in her book Style. All the same, if you're spending the holidays in the northeast (or any frigid climate) opt for a comfy sweater, leggings or jeans, and cozy accessories-scarf, gloves, and shoes! Good luck out there!



No comments:

Post a Comment