Tuesday, December 4, 2012

TRENDING


 

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012

It's the most wonderful time of the year! No, not Christmas..the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, aka get to the gym ladies. I say this after downing Five Guys post a measly 15 min workout. Well, I will be enjoying a cocktail, or 2 or 3, while drooling over the most bodacious babes in the world. I'd like to give a shout out to blogger Chiara Ferragni of The Blonde Salad being that I did swipe her photos from the filming of the live show last month. Check her out and more photos of tonight's show at http://www.theblondesalad.com/2012/11/victorias-secret-2012-fashionshow-the-photos.html. Viewer discretion advised. Models are most certainly hungrier than they appear. So veg out and drink up tonight. The gym can't wait till tomorrow. Or for that matter, New Year's Resolution is coming up...the gym can wait for January 2013! Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment