Wednesday, May 29, 2013







Daria Werbowy

The Polish born, twenty-nine year old has been a crush of mine for many years. Whether she graces the presence of couture runway shows, high-end fashion publications, or as a spokeswoman for a particular brand, through her poses you can just tell she is one of the nice ones - at least I'd like to hope. Hovering at 5' 11", Daria is a long legged, brunette who's hobbies include snowboarding, sailing, and art. Why have I had such a love for Daria? Perhaps she was one of the first models I really was drawn to who has a spirit in her eyes that you feel as if you could genuinely hang with her. I remember reading an article that explained her love of snowboarding, as she lives in Canada now. I thought - that's awesome, a model who is athletic! Nonetheless, Daria is absolutely stunning and I'd love to one day meet her as she hovers above me and my 4" stilettos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment