Wednesday, May 8, 2013


Gisele Bundchen 


Jennifer Lopez


Sarah Jessica Parker


Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen


Kate Beckinsale


Beyonce

Met Gala 2013

On May 6th, the Metropolitan Museum of Art kicked off it's annual exhibition with this year's theme of PUNK: Chaos to Couture. The exhibition will be on display beginning tomorrow (May 9th) through August 14th. Browsing pictures from the evenings festivities and I have selected a few favorites. 
Gisele looks amazing in anything but I love most that she took the "punk'd" theme and rocked it- literally. 
J.Lo worked her giraffe print tastefully and the dress was immaculately fitted-that booty certainly helps. 
As for SJP I'm two fold. I though her mohawk was killer and even went well with her dress. I'd only say that those boots were pushing it too far. I suppose being Carrie Bradshaw for majority of time, you can wear anything your heart desires and get away with it. 
Mary Kate and Ashley definitely played dress-up. I know Mary Kate normally wears attire similar to this however, her outfit reminded me of Kate Hudson via Almost Famous and I dig it. Ashley on the other hand definitely went for Florence Welch- love the flow. 
Kate Beckinsale equals babe and she is absolutely gorgeous. Her rocker chic hair and accessories were perfect and simple to compliment that leggy dress of hers. 
Beyonce, the queen, is she a fan of The Hunger Games? She is now Beyonce, Queen on fire! I sort of wish she went all out and had legitimate fire at the edge of her dress. I think she has proven to all she is Sasha Fierce. Watch out y'all. 

Images via NY Daily News

No comments:

Post a Comment