Wednesday, June 19, 2013



Brooklyn Blonde


Brooklyn Blonde


Atlantic-Pacific 


Atlantic-Pacific


Sincerely Jules


Sincerely Jules

Blogger's Best of the Week

Wandering the pages of blogs I have hardly had time to visit lately and came across really great looks by a few of my favorites Brooklyn BlondeAtlantic-Pacific, and Sincerely Jules. Of course I love all of the looks they have curated over the years however, re-visiting their sites after weeks of missing out truly invigorated and influenced me - most likely in a negative way financially - as I feel a shopping spree is due soon. 

Although there is a constant battle between who has more fun (brunettes), I sure do love the looks those blondies Helena (Brooklyn Blonde) and Blaire (Atlantic-Pacific) style. They are very bright most of the time but overall impecable and sophisticated with a bit of fun sprinkled in. Sincerely Jules on the other hand is definitely a west coast girl and I love that most as it is shown throughout her wardrobe. It is fun and laid back. The most fabulous pieces are her accessories (Celine luggage bag per favore!) which certainly take any casual pieces she wears to a spunkier level. 



No comments:

Post a Comment