Friday, June 14, 2013


Happy Friday

Yes, it is just before 23:00 and I am not sipping champagne cuz I be thirstay. In fact, it's quite the opposite. After a week long struggle with some tipsy vertigo by commuter transit, I now fully comprendo when my grandmother -Italian native- tells me why she's drunk all the time. If you come from any immigrant type family you understand the true meaning of dialect and how miscommunication occurs first hand. What my grandmother meant to say is that she feels dizzy and no it is not from my grandfather's wine either. I'm a twenty-three year old feeling symptoms of my eighty-eight year old grandmother- faaaabulous!  No worries though, after a pointless trip to the doc's and obviously better medical advise from my mother- yes mothers always know best- i'm feeling much better and less "drunk" so to speak. 

I will be spending the weekend relaxing in the country side - jokes- kind of. Home is where the heart is and family will always take care of you. Thus, my weekend of beverages will come to a halt for a full weekend as I fully heel and return to my 100%.

Now that i've bored you to sleep or drove you out of your home to drink....Happy Friday and Cin Cin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment