Queen-Sized Bunk Beds
Blue Accents
The Flintstone's Perfect Home
Elegant Neutrals
Gorgeous Lighting- Reminds me of Fireflies
Glamping
Femininely Masculine
Living via Pinterest I
The creators of Pinterest are pure genius! I'm sure they already have realized this however, I really feel the need to elaborate. Anyone who knows me and who have known me understands that I like to dream and drift off into lala land through magazines and images. In college, I went as far as ripping out spreads that I loved and taped it to the wall, often times creating an enormous mural - thanks Alex! Pinterest allows for this exact process without the waste and tear of paper. Everything is kept all in one location and one may create multiple boards of inspiration.
Through my board I so uniquely dubbed living, I pin the interior and exterior designs that appeal to me and hope to emulate in my present and future living spaces. The photos above are my favorite of which I have pinned this week, thus far. If interested further, check out my board LIVING or follow me on PINTEREST.







No comments:
Post a Comment