Saturday, June 1, 2013




















Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic

What a day for my first polo match! Absolutely gorgeous weather and there is nothing better than the bubbly, jazzy outfits, and a whole lot of people watching. I was fortunate enough to purchase a pair of tickets during the initial sale last month, which sold out within hours. It is a truly great event to fundraise for the aftermath of Super Storm Sandy in Liberty State Park. This year's co-hosts were Matthew McConaughey and Nacho Figueras (pictured above on crutches). Unfortunately, there was no sighting of the sexy southern gentleman - McConaughey that is- but Nacho welcomed and thanked everyone personally during the half time traditional divot stomping. 

Of course the polo match was enlightening and interesting, but I was focused on the fashions as well. I reminisced of Julia Roberts in her polka-dot dress during her first match, minus the secret hooker identity, of course. There were a variety of fabulous hats, dresses, and suits. I hope you enjoy the photos I've captured from behind - to keep the identity of those captured private, obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment