Living: Bedroom Decor
Take a moment to realize that indeed, I am not a professional photographer however, I get the job done enough for those who view may understand the gist of the object(s) of focus. This post I expose the interior decor of The Gilded Lily's lair - or just my bedroom for that matter. Although, I cannot take credit for the actual decor, it is everything I pictured in my head if I had designed it myself.
Key points:
Is that a fur rug you spot? Well in fact it is. 100% sheepskin - sorry PETA. It is as comfortable as it looks cool. Considering I do not have a dog, any time I need a cuddle I can always curl up on this baby. Look for less Here
What sort of balls are those on top of the end table? Again, I apologize for my poor photography skills but those so called "balls" are small shells that have most likely been glued together. The ceramic vase itself was simply not enough for the end table. Home Goods is always a great place for odds and ends.
Most of all, I absolutely love the bedding with its grey piping, oversized button pillows, and crisp white sheets. The plush grey headboard completes the look. It's a clean and sophisticated look I've loved ever since laying eyes on The Glamourai's post back in October of last year.



No comments:
Post a Comment