Monday, September 30, 2013

Weekend Adventures
















Another great weekend in the books. Friday headed for Williamsburg for the Bastille concert at the Music Hall of Williamsburg for the first time. A really awesome experience as a whole. The music hall is a perfect venue for checking out the newer bands just starting on the scene. I had been looking forward to seeing Bastille live for a few months and am happy to say I was pleasantly surprised with their performance, so much to say i'd see them again.

Saturday morning went to 983 Bushwick's Living Room - thanks to one of my BFFs Meagan ;) Great bacon, egg, and cheese - and the home fries were just the right amount of  crispiness. One of my favorite things about Brooklyn is the number of murals throughout the streets. I love that self expression is so widely accepted and makes everything more interesting wandering through the streets. Sooo hipster - in a good way of course.

Finished up the day at my first Mets game. Yes - my first time at Citi Field and first game watching the Mets. All a part of my NYC bucket list - I enjoyed a pretzel and brewski (saying brewski makes me think of that scene in Ted) while catching up with friends from college - Go Stags! The final picture marks the end of the day and I'm truly proud of my creativity. I suppose sitting in the nose bleeds has its upsides.



No comments:

Post a Comment