Monday, December 30, 2013

The Best of 2013: True Life


NYE 2013 - Griffin, NYC


Trip to Sugarloaf Maine


First Kentucky Derby Win




Boardy Barn - Because We Can


Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic


Call Me Maybe - London


Paris!!


That time I lived in Stamford, CT...


A Wilmington, NC Wedding 




Champagne Wishes, Caviar Dreams...Birthday!


First trip to D.C.


First Rangers Game


Christmas Lobsters

2013

What a year 2013!!! I cannot believe tomorrow will be the last day of the year. I feel as though I was just celebrating the end of...dare I say.. 2012! It's been an incredible year and I am truly grateful for all of the people in my life and the places I've been fortunate enough to visit. I'm ready to jump into 2014 and do BIG things! 

In case you haven't realized, I included many pictures with my own face. I know, it's a change. As a Gilded Lily resolution, I will begin to feature more of myself in the real world. The people get what the people want...I hope ;) 

Stay tuned for the best of my Instatweets (thank you WGG for that term) from 2013! 

Cheers friends! xx




No comments:

Post a Comment