Monday, December 16, 2013

The D.C.








Headband: J.Crew, Scarf: Zara (Similar Here), Coat: New York & Co. (Love this one), Boots: Frye, Bag: H&M (similar Here

I had an absolutely amazing time this weekend. It is hard to believe I had never been to our nation's capital before - yes my school trip was cancelled back in the day. I was surprised to see a lot of European influences within the architecture, but I loved every bit of it. 

Swung by P.O.V. at the W Hotel. Really stellar views of the Monument and the city. 

My favorite place for dinner - and the only place I had dinner - is Le Diplomate. So delicious if you're feeling up for some French food. Loved our waiter - shout out to Douglas. It's always appreciated when you have someone who is pleasant and can help direct a photo shoot mid-dinner.  

Brunchin - hit up Teddy and The Bully Bar! All staff know everything needed to know about Teddy himself. Amazing service and for $40 you can have bottomless beverages and as much food as your heart/belly desires. The food comes out tapas style and the more people you have with you, the better. According to my calculations, my table ordered half the menu - and we're proud of it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment