Sunday, January 12, 2014

SoHo Sights and Eats















SoHo


I had a blast this weekend during a nice 24 hours in SoHo. After receiving the Fashion Insiders' Guide - New York book for Christmas, I began to check off places to go. 

Rubirosa - Awesome pizza! Perfectly crispy and so thin...it lead me to eat half the vodka pie. A great ambiance with a stellar soundtrack. 

Mister H - Pretty cool spot overall. I think the infamous sign pictured above is a great addition to the atmosphere, aside from the pole dancers.. NBD. DJ Pheelgood was awesome and kicked off the party with fabulous beats straight off the bat. I truly dislike when it takes the DJ a bit to warm the crowd up. I had a great time celebrating two of my besties' 25th birthdays. Always entertaining when the crew gets together. 

Balthazar - I've been wanting to check out this french inspired, brunch spot even before seeing it listed in my new guide book. Delicious food and a great cappuccino! Next time, that raw bar is all mine. I stuck with eggs bella donna this round. Be sure to check out their bakery next door - their almond croissants are mouth watering!


No comments:

Post a Comment