Citi Bank Presents[/caption][caption id="attachment_357" align="aligncenter" width="300"]
Super Excited To Be There[/caption]

I was so lucky to be able to see The Black Keys live AND at Roseland Ballroom. Why is it such a big deal you ask? Well, first and foremost, Roseland, after being open for 80 years, will be closing its doors permanently in April after Lady Gaga performs the final shows. If you have never been, I suggest checking out their site and keeping your eyes open on Spotify for last minute shows. It is an awesome venue and if you're lucky enough to get upstairs or get a spot on the side benches or stage, your view will be killer. Otherwise, wear platforms.
Ever since the TV Show Hung appeared on HBO with the theme song, "I'll Be your Man," I've been hooked on The Black Keys. No, I did not say The Black Eyed Peas. Do you see Fergie in those photos above? It's ok, I forgive you. Definitely check them out if you love some bluesy rock and roll. Dan and Patrick are some really awesome musicians from Ohio and are absolutely worth seeing live if you get the chance. Thank you a million times over to you 2 people who made this night happen for me. You know who you are ;) Seeing them first hand and hearing them live was incredible!
What to wear to a rock concert? See below for some inspiration :)
[caption id="attachment_358" align="aligncenter" width="682"]
Casual Cool[/caption][caption id="attachment_363" align="aligncenter" width="625"]
Not gonna lie, pretty sure Mick Jagger has worn this[/caption][caption id="attachment_362" align="aligncenter" width="425"]
Rocker's Daughter ;) She knows[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_360" align="aligncenter" width="730"]
Wouldn't risk the white in general admission, but the shoes are pretty jazzy[/caption]
No comments:
Post a Comment