The Zoe Report[/caption][caption id="attachment_645" align="aligncenter" width="800"]
The Zoe Report[/caption][caption id="attachment_646" align="aligncenter" width="800"]
The Zoe Report[/caption][caption id="attachment_647" align="aligncenter" width="699"]
ShopBazaar.com[/caption]If you haven't realized by now, everyone and their mother is in a tizzy about Coachella. I don't blame them. I've never been and i'm jealous. Although ticket prices are just a bit astronomical, it'll be on the bucket list in a couple of years time. Doesn't mean I can't get excited over the fun festival wear and share my finds for those of you lucky birds attending.
Check out The Zoe Report and ShopBazaar.com for more on these looks.
Replica Oakley Holbrook Sunglasses
ReplyDeleteIt's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this outstanding blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will share this site with m…
Thank you for your support!
ReplyDeleteFitflop Girls
ReplyDeleteWhite rooms are white hot