Let's see, where have I been and what have I been up to?

Prepped for Thanksgiving (Skirt: Zara) and seasonal decor.

Finally ate at the infamous Oyster Bar. Did you know there is a saloon in the back for more drinks and dining?

Got in touch with my inner TMNT and went for a deep green faux leather jacket (Zara).

BOO! Celebrated Halloween and vibed a nice dia de los muertos... apparently the rest of the girls in NYC had the same idea too. Ipso Facto= we're all great minds

Bend and stretch! Hit up Rockefeller State Park for outdoor adventure.

Celebrated my birthday... although I wish I did fly to Paris, I felt the love from my nearest and dearest and that's all a gal can ask for on her quarter of a century beginning.

Hit the rink before the crowds took over! Rockefeller Rink. Coat: NY&CO, Hat: Bogner, Jeans: J.Crew

Partied with Diddy... yea, that actually happened. Thanks to the love and kindness of a dear friend, I got to celebrate Diddy's world premiere of his Ciroc commercial. Only Diddy would take over the center of Times Square within a giant igloo and feature the commercial on the mega screens.

Shipped up to Boston and watched the Harvard vs Yale game - THE Game - if we're getting technical. Although I will never understand their half time shows and the legacy of it all, it makes for a great game of football.

And finally... enjoying my daily morning walks to work through Central Park. Through rain, snow and chilly days, I've been doing my best to get up and get out through the paths. My moment of meditation if you would. Learning to appreciate the time and place in which I am in, before the madness and mystery that each day brings.
xoxo Gossip Girl...
....just kidding.
No comments:
Post a Comment