Allison Williams
Kerry Washington
Rose Byrne
Sofia Vergara
Sarah Hyland
Emmy Awards
A few of last night's red carpet looks. Although I may not be keen on wearing a few of the dresses myself, I thought the above looks were well suited for the actresses who wore them - for the most part.
For example, Sarah Hyland, I'm happy she made a bold move in this year's dress choice however, this close to Halloween it may be a little too bewitching for some - pun intended. Also, I feel it makes her look a bit too old especially with the darker lip.
Then you have Sofia Vergara who is always BAM, a bombshell. Allison Williams also had an amazing dress which was so simple but the cobalt blue was absolutely stunning on her. In the end, it takes a lot to strut your stuff on the red carpet and all the above ladies do it so well.
Photo Sources:





No comments:
Post a Comment