Thursday, January 30, 2014

Got My Vans On But They Look Like Sneakers

[caption id="attachment_338" align="aligncenter" width="600"]All Star Ox Trainers All Star Ox Trainers[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_339" align="aligncenter" width="600"]Neo High-Top Sneaker Neo High-Top Sneaker[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_340" align="aligncenter" width="600"]Slip-On in True White Slip-On in True White[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_341" align="aligncenter" width="600"]Authentic Slim Shoe Authentic Slim Shoe[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_342" align="aligncenter" width="600"]Chuck Taylor Chinese New Year Shoe Chuck Taylor Chinese New Year Shoe[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_343" align="aligncenter" width="600"]Free 5.0 Sneakers Free 5.0 Sneakers[/caption]

Photo Source: Vogue

So happy that sneakers are trendy now. As a tomboy in my younger years I rocked Adidas Sambas - you know the ones. Indoor soccer you needed the black with the white stripes. For fun, you wore the white ones with the black stripes and the chunky toe. Both are making big comebacks and I'd honestly love to get a pair of those classic Black Sambas.

Now it's cool for chicks, tomboy or not, to rock any sneaker from clean and classic like a pair of Vans Slip-Ons or loud and bold like the Nike Frees. J.Crew has even began to put out limited edition New Balance and Nikes. If you're lucky enough to get hold of a pair before they sell out, I'd suggest purchasing at once because they go fast.

Check out more through Vogue!

See below for some street style looks!

1 2 3 4 5

16 comments:

  1. Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse

    air jordan retro

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.sunlocktracker.com/nba-miami-heat-mvp-lebron-james-samsung-galaxy-s4-case-online/

    Enjoyed looking at this, very good stuff, regards . "The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing." by Archilocus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.statsview.it/oakley-frogskins-outlet-store/

    Molto interessante subject, thanks per posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. miami heat dwyane wade samsung galaxy s3 case sale online

    I've been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this website. Thanks, I'll try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your web site?

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.flightprepsucks.com/best-okc-kevin-durant-galaxy-note-2-case-online/

    It's in point of fact a nice and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you simply shared this useful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow gold

    Im a sucker for these particular wow gold. They happen to be hence really outstanding!! I can not put off til following that off season to become yet another kind!

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.iphone5scasescustom.com/mariners-c-1_50_63_76

    Very interesting information!Perfect just what I was searching for!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow gold

    Freezing had been given all of these while in the post yesteryear. I can't discover wow gold in almost any retail stores yet still, I love a lattice structure. One of your various wonderful landmarks is the fact that nobody contains wow gold but, for…

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alabama Samsung Galaxy S5 Cases

    fantastic issues altogether, you just received a new reader. What would you suggest about your submit that you simply made a few days ago? Any positive?

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Arkansas-Samsung-Galaxy-S5-Cases-With-Hog-Arkansas-Helmet-Repeating-Polka-Dots-Razorback-Face-Namemark-Design/738280_1920624925.html

    I do consider all the ideas you've introduced to your post. They are very convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are very short for novices. Could you please lengthen them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Ball-State-Samsung-Galaxy-S5-Cases-With-Primary-Word-Mark-Design/738280_1921422348.html

    As soon as I found this internet site I went on reddit to share some of the love with them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. chanel 通販

    doing work in your free time in a restaurant many weeks working in london much like me a student in that respect there, and i recognised a female enter the cafe with your ex-girlfriend great sufferer. and she came wearing out arranged of schokohrrutige…

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Central-Missouri-Samsung-Galaxy-S5-Cases-With-Primary-Mark-C-Mule-Design/738280_1921750047.html

    I believe this internet site has got some rattling fantastic information for everyone. "Loving someone is easy but losing someone is hard." by Shelby Harthcock.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for your feedback. I will certainly try to lengthen at least a few of the posts each week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cheap Beats headphones

    I ordered this particular trying to find a very good gift concerning our mama. Your headphone emerged in a beautiful purple tied container. This is the greatest looking gift under some sort of christmas tree!! All headphone also seemed perfect, convers…

    ReplyDelete
  16. nouveau maillot Barcelone

    My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on numerous websites for about a year and am concerned about switching…

    ReplyDelete