Photo Source: The GarwoodThat's right folks, i'm talking about a watch. A big, beautiful, American made watch! As a fan of this masculine style, I've had a thing for men's larger-styled watches ever since the first gold Michael Kors Oversized Runway watch came out roughly six years ago. Spotted on Jeannie Mai at one of OK! Magazine's most recent events in LA, the watch immediately caught my eye. Who made it and where can I get it? Nixon, I thought at first. I love their styles and believe it or not, my first watch was a Nixon. But no, it was not. After digging deeper, my source ( ;) love you Lisa) told me this beautiful thing was indeed The Garwood. Just read the website's description of how it came to be and it says it all. It is "the most interesting man" in watch form.
All American Maple Wood, originally designed in Los Angeles, CA. It is a great statement piece. You can easily dress it up or down depending on where your adventures take you.
Shout out to my brother, Dean - I'm getting one for me and for YOU! Believe this will be a big hit in Wilmington, NC! Surfs up...while I bundle up.
[caption id="attachment_385" align="aligncenter" width="500"]
Jeannie Mai - Photo Source: Facebook[/caption]Here are some chic yet easy styles I can see them being paired with...

[caption id="attachment_388" align="aligncenter" width="600"]
Damsel In Dior[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_390" align="aligncenter" width="599"]
Blair Eadie[/caption]
No comments:
Post a Comment