Sunday, February 9, 2014

NYFW - Runway

[caption id="attachment_418" align="aligncenter" width="641"]Victoria Beckham Victoria Beckham[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_419" align="aligncenter" width="641"]Victoria Beckham Victoria Beckham[/caption]

Always love Victoria. She as a human is beautiful even if she doesn't smile in photos. Her clothes are beautiful and her handbags even more so.

[caption id="attachment_420" align="aligncenter" width="641"]Rag & Bone Rag & Bone[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_421" align="aligncenter" width="600"]Rag & Bone Rag & Bone[/caption]

The red boots are my favorite!

[caption id="attachment_422" align="aligncenter" width="641"]Jason Wu Jason Wu[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_423" align="aligncenter" width="641"]Jason Wu Jason Wu[/caption]

Really feeling the coats! The grey pant suit is stellar. This black jacket is even better. Reminds me of the highly sought after Acne jackets.

[caption id="attachment_424" align="aligncenter" width="641"]Coach Coach[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_425" align="aligncenter" width="641"]Coach Coach[/caption]

Yes, the same Coach we once knew is no longer. Totally redesigned and amazing. So impressed what the brand has done to step out of their comfort zone and create something new.

Photo Source: WWD

And so it began last Thursday - Fashion Week in New York. This was the first year I can say I was actually upset not being able to be a part of the action first hand. I actually felt a wave of sadness roll through me. Funny since I've never been to a show at all.

Many men and women who have been through the circus ring time and time again will tell you it isn't always worth the effort. Perhaps since I'm still so green that I wouldn't care if I had to deal with a few elbows in the face to get a seat to see any of the shows live. Luckily, we live in such a fast paced, tech savvy world that I don't miss out on what is showcased. Whether it's Instagram, Facebook, or blogger sites, everyone gets the first look in their pajamas or while at the office.

Enjoy friends! xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment