Monday, February 10, 2014

NYFW - Street Style

1

This EXTRA oversized clutch is awesome! Loving the color red of her coat. Really pops! Plus she is rocking Frends headphones - which are the best. I love my silver pair.

2

Blogger of Something Navy - she is super cute and always stylish. Her coat is my favorite part of the outfit. I like that she kept the pants and blouse white in order for the coat to take center stage.

4

Really adore the whole outfit. Very chic basics from the coat to the cropped top/skirt combo.

5

 

Leandra Medine of Man Repeller always rocks her style with confidence. Love everything from the fringed bag and knee-high boots, to the 90's styled blazer and handkerchief around her neck.

All photos from Harper's Bazaar. Check out more below from Who What Wear!

1

I prefer the outfit to the right. Everything from the big floppy hat to the preppy collar and sweater.

2

I'm into the gold chain necklace. I know Celine came out with one a while ago but I have yet to find something nice enough for lesser value. Stay tuned..

3

Varsity jackets ..so hot right now. ;) But seriously. It's great this athletic trend is around to be trendy and comfortable at the same time.

4

I'm a sucker for menswear on a lady. I just think it is so sharp and powerful. The purple tie really pulls it all together.

5

 

The jacket and that gold necklace are my favorite takeaways from this outfit. Very fun. Although I may have done a different bag. The metallic is too much for me with this. But to each their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment