Wednesday, March 12, 2014

H&M's Spring Collection

[caption id="attachment_526" align="aligncenter" width="400"]Twill Tunic Twill Tunic[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_527" align="aligncenter" width="400"]Fitted Jacket - With Fringe! Fitted Jacket - With Fringe![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_528" align="aligncenter" width="400"]Suede Jacket Suede Jacket[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_529" align="aligncenter" width="400"]Chiffon Dress Chiffon Dress[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_530" align="aligncenter" width="400"]Embroidered Denim Jacket Embroidered Denim Jacket[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_531" align="aligncenter" width="400"]Fringed Top Fringed Top[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_532" align="aligncenter" width="400"]Leather Boots Leather Boots[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_533" align="aligncenter" width="400"]Velvet Bag Velvet Bag[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_534" align="aligncenter" width="400"]Three Strand Necklace Three Strand Necklace[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_535" align="aligncenter" width="400"]Suede Loafers Suede Loafers[/caption]

Photo Source: H&M

Really excited for H&M's Spring Collection however, they have gradually become pretty pricey over the year. After seeing the fringed blazer on Danielle Bernstein of We Wore What, I was pumped to learn it was from H&M and will be out in their spring collection. Happily believing H&M was still affordable, that blazer would be in my closet too. Unfortunately, I do not have it in me to spend a whopping $99 pre-tax on it :( I will wait for the sale and if it is meant to be, that jacket will be in my size and waiting for me to purchase.

On a brighter note, the collection aligns beautifully with SXSW currently going on now. Next year, I hope to get out to Austin and experience the lively festival first-hand. If I were to be there now and could take anything from H&M's Spring Collection, it'd obviously be the fringed blazer as my numero uno. If I had multiple choices, the blue suede shoes for the Elvis lover in me, that embroidered bag for the secret gypsy in me, and the jean tunic. Keep it up H&M, I dig it.

1 comment:

  1. fake oakleys

    My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on several websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to…

    ReplyDelete