Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Denim Desire

[caption id="attachment_666" align="aligncenter" width="518"]1 Le Fashion - The High-Waisted Pencil Skirt[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_667" align="aligncenter" width="466"]2 Sincerely Jules - The Denim Jacket[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_668" align="aligncenter" width="600"]3 We Wore What - Overalls[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_669" align="aligncenter" width="598"]4 Atlantic-Pacific - The Boyfriend Jean[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_670" align="aligncenter" width="518"]Poppy Delevingne, Who What Wear - jean shorts Poppy Delevingne, Who What Wear - jean shorts[/caption]

Denim, Denim, Denim, Dun, dun dun... did you hear the theme song in your head? No- it's ok very few people operate on my brain waves. I was clearly thinking of JAWS - duh.

The sunshines in the northeast and everyone's hemlines get a little shorter. We exchange our heavy duty winter coats with a light trench. And we of course, whip out the denim like a redneck picnic in mid-july, blessing the US of A (I love the south, please, I mean you no disrespect - Go 'Merica!)

The above is more or less my shopping list of what needs to be in my closet if it isn't already. Each all with its unique purpose. Jean shorts/Jorts when i'm feeling rowdy. Overalls possibly for a festival or just hangin' with my homies. Boyfriend jeans when I like to say hey, i'm comfy but I like style too. The jean jacket, always a classic staple. Then lastly, i'm really feeing the jean pencil skirt. I haven't worn a jean skirt since high school but I do like the longer look of a pencil skirt. A bit more sophisticated but yet you like to have fun too. Kind of like the tuxedo shirt - Step Brothers anyone?

Here is where you can snipe a pair or two of Denims for your wardrobe:

Pencil Skirt: ASOS, Topshop

Jacket: Forever 21, H&M

Overalls: Forever 21, Gap

Boyfriend Jeans: Zara, H&M

Shorts: ASOS, Zara

4 comments:

  1. true religion jeans

    Good day! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics? Thanks for your time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thank you for posting and for the support. If you go to the link on my homepage HERE - you can see some of my top bloggers I follow. Always finding new ones every week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maillot Hummels 2014

    I will right away clutch your rss as I can not in finding your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Please allow me recognise so that I may subscribe. Thanks.|

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can subscribe via email. Look to the homepage on the right side. You can enter your email in there for updates. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete