Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Inspiration: Spring = flirty & feminine

[caption id="attachment_675" align="aligncenter" width="625"]Weekly Inspirations Weekly Inspirations[/caption]

Even with the rainy day today, Spring always offers inspiration of hope, pretty colors, and femininity. Sounds funny but I think it's true. The winter blues are officially over and i'm in the mindset of planning activities and freshening up the wardrobe.

Spring - the sign of new hope, fresh blooms and beautiful scents (the city has yet to heat up enough to exude its Eua de garbage). Everyone smiles a little brighter, or just finally smiles. It's a happy time and the party people are ready for activities.

4 comments:

  1. Your Income Related...

    [...]usually posts some very interesting stuff like this. If you’re new to this site[...]...

    ReplyDelete
  2. babyliss Hair Straighteners

    Come on!I am sure you will catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oakley M Frame Sunglasses

    Thanks for a marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back down the road. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great writing, have a nice a…

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete