Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Oui Oui

DSC02647 DSC02653 DSC02657 DSC02660Photo Source: Stephanie Wessel Photography

Sweater: Forever 21 (Similar), Leggings: Zara, Boots: Elie Tahari (Similar), Beret: Vintage (Similar), Necklace: Meredith Hahn, Lips: Nars

Yes, I am extremely pale...have you been to the northeast this winter?!? I'm not too bothered because tomorrow is the first day of spring! Doesn't really mean too much since we will still be tricked by mother nature with on-again, off-again warm weather. Just when I think there is hope and feel a nice warm 55° on my skin, she brings us a nice 20°. Thanks a million.

 

4 comments:

  1. chanel sac

    I am really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog like this one today.|

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Happy you enjoy the blog. This is not a purchased theme. I only modified it a bit. It's the 2012 theme offered on word press.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sac shopping chanel

    Hi there, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this blog post. It was funny. Keep on posting!|

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete