Thursday, March 20, 2014

TOPSHOP x ADIDAS

12




[caption id="attachment_593" align="aligncenter" width="700"]Sincerely Jules in Dubai Sincerely Jules in Dubai[/caption]

4 5


 

 

 

 

 

 

Photo Source: Sincerely Jules, Topshop

TOPSHOP x ADIDAS

YESSSS - Sporty Spice Chic baby! Really love this collaboration and if you dig it too then get on over to the world wide web and buy yourself something nice. Hurry, it's all going, going, .... potentially gone by the time you get online.

The lucky duck, who is Jules of Sincerely Jules, was flown out to Dubai to host the TOPSHOP x ADIDAS collaboration. Such a life but well deserved. Check it out!

4 comments:

  1. Replica Oakley Batwolf Sunglasses

    Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can advise? I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any support…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free Piano

    I’d must test with you here. Which isn’t something I often do! I get pleasure from studying a put up that will make people think. Additionally, thanks for permitting me to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. maillot Suarez pas cher

    Hi there, I discovered your website by means of Google at the same time as looking for a related matter, your site got here up, it seems great. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.Hello there, just become alert to your blog via Google, and found…

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete