Tuesday, August 12, 2014

So Much Room For Activities

 

so-much-room-for-activities_3347201_GIFSoup.comSource: Gif Soup

As a newb in the Big Apple, I have numerous adventures on my bucket list. So what if I act like a tourist? I've been checking activities off left and right...what have you done lately?

Fortunately - both activities I share with you today are in the same location, different day.

Mondays - HBO Film Festival. Had a blast watching The Karate Kid, eating popcorn and thanks to my BFF, stale cookies from Uruguay - thanks girl. Time is running out for this activity though, as believe it or not, summer is almost over - gasp!

Tuesday Mornings & Thursday Evenings - Yoga baby! Attempt to be flexible and watch New Yorkers find their center in their suits. I kid you not, I watched a man a few rows ahead of me form into a pretzel in his suit and tie. I'm not even mad...I'm impressed. There's plenty of time for Yoga as it's offered through September.

photo 1

photo 2 photo 3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment