Friday, June 27, 2014

Night At The Ballet

photo 1 photo 2 photo 3 photo 4

photo 1 photo 2 photo 3

photo 4

 

Dress: T.J. Maxx, Shoes: Zara, Ring: David Yurman, Watch: Michael Kors

Believe it or not, I once took ballet and as much as I loved being a "baby duck" or "lady bug" I was never cut out for the elegant dance. I've always loved watching ballet to see the beautiful costumes and am fascinated by the flexibility and strength these dancers have.

Finally, last night I went to Lincoln Center to see The American Ballet perform Swan Lake with my mother dearest. It was absolutely beautiful and I would recommend that everyone A- visit and see a performance at Lincoln Center and B- definitely take in Swan Lake. It is a story we all know whether we've seen the performance or not - perhaps if only for seeing the movie Black Swan?

No comments:

Post a Comment